top of page
"Arizona's Premier CCW Training"
"Make Haste Slowly"
Sat, Apr 04|
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
ACCWFT Pistol/Rifle Training (Cancelled)
ADVANCED SPECIALIZED TACTICAL TRAINING FOR AR AND PISTOL PLATFORMS. Range Evolution Only
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 04, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Ben Avery Shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
- Rapidly move into prone and various kneeling positions to engage targets
- Execute the fundamentals of marksmanship while engaging targets while stationary, on the move, and from behind cover
- Demonstrate a basic transition from carbine to pistol and back to carbine.
- Recognize stoppages and perform simplified weapons manipulations skills such as immediate action, remedial action, and reloads at unpredictable times during an engagement sequence
- Develop a balance of speed and precision during engagement drills using point shooting, precision shooting, and perfect sighted-fire fundamentals
- Ammunition Requirements specific to Firearms Platforms.
- AR Platform with 4 magazines and 500 rounds of ammunition
- Handgun with holster/magazine holsters and 200 rounds of ammunition
- Minimum 3 magazines for Pistol Platform
- Knee and elbow pads – recommended
- Eye and ear protection – Electronic ear protection is recommended
- Magazine dump pouch
- Body armor (optional)
- Clothing appropriate for weather
- Practical Pistol Bay B
- Fee $50.00
ACCWFT Rifle/Pistol Training
This event is just for range (Evolution) no classroom (Evolution)
bottom of page