Sat, Aug 19|
Ben Avery shooting Facility
Advance Pistol Fundamental Tactics 8/19/2023
Looking to further refine and improve your shooting skills? If you recently started your shooting journey or you are an experienced shooter looking to refine your existing skills.
Time & Location
Aug 19, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
Ben Avery shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
What is Advance Pistol Fundamental Tactics?
Do you want to improve your tactical shooting skills? Are you an experienced shooter looking to add a tactical skillset to your existing shooting ability? American CCW has implemented this new course. This course is our answer for the student, that wants to take his or her existing skills to the "TACTICAL LEVEL". Expanding what you, the student was taught in Practical Pistol Fundamentals. You will gain a tactically advanced shooting ability.
This course focuses on mastering the proper fundamentals of Tactical Marksmanship. Our instructors work with each student to build upon their Advance shooting ability to become more confident in a tactical scenario. Instructors will teach each student how to add a tactical ability. This will prepare you for our Tactical Defensive Pistol course.
Advance Pistol Fundamental Tactics goes in depth on various tactical skillsets needed to draw your pistol out of the holster and place rounds exactly where you want them. Simply place rounds "On the Mark.”
This course will emphasize on Tactical Accuracy by the following:
- Drawing from the holster correctly
- Continued Grip emphasis.
- Tactical Trigger control
- How to Minimize Recoil and Muzzle rise
- Recognizing pistol slide location
- Understanding and implementing a proper magazine replacement
- Shooting consistently with a proper Military style two hand grip
- Shooting properly and consistently with a dominate one hand grip.
Solid Foundation on firearm safety and handling
- Semi Auto Firearm
- Battle Belt or Quality OWB Holster (Leather or Kydex)
- Magazine Holster (Leather or Kydex)
- 2 Magazines (minimum)
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Ball Cap (Required)
- Comfortable Clothes and Shoes
- 200 rounds of practice ammunition (FMJ)
DURATION: 4-hour Range Evolution Only
ACCWFT Certificate upon completion
Course Fee: $115.00
Pistol Range - 2
Advance Pistol Fundamentals