Sat, Mar 30|
Ben Avery shooting Facility
Advanced Defensive Pistol Tactics 3/30/2024
The advanced student will take away from this course an Advanced knowledge of Tactical Handgun operation. Understanding and using the skillsets from the Tactical Defensive Pistol course and applying a deeper operational skillset in "Gunfighting".
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2024, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM MST
Ben Avery shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
Advance Defensive Handgun Tactics:
The advanced student will take away from this course an Advanced knowledge of Tactical Handgun operation. Understanding and using the skillsets from the Defensive Pistol Tactics course and applying a deeper operational skillset in "Gunfighting". Also, the complete requirements to engage if a threat is encountered.
- Safe handling of firearm
- duress.Advanced loading and unloading procedures under
- Firing pistol with precision at a longer distance (Timed Evolution)
- Advanced Movement Drills
- Firing from concealment and different positions
- precision.Advanced pistol manipulation using single dominate and non-dominate hand with
- Target identification
- Tactical reloading
- Malfunction clearance
- Handgun with OWB holster and 300 rounds of ammunition
- 4 magazines (minimum)
- recommended.Knee and elbow pads –
- Eye and ear protection
- Ball Cap
- Battle Belt recommended (Not Required)
- Magazine pouches or dump pouch.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Lunch, snacks, water
ACCWFT Certificate received upon completion.
Class Duration: 4 -5 hours Range Evolution Only. Depending on Class Size.
Class Fee - $275.00 Use Coupon Code APFT15 for a 15% discount at Registration