"Arizona's Premier CCW Training"
"Make Haste Slowly"
Sat, Jan 15|
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
AZ CCW 1/15/2022
The Arizona CCW course combines both the classroom law course covering the Arizona Revised Statutes as well as a Range Qualification. NOTE: Student should have basic understanding of pistol operation. This is NOT a basic pistol course.
Time & Location
Jan 15, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Ben Avery Shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
The Arizona Concealed Carry course combines both the classroom law course covering the Arizona Revised Statutes as well as a Range Qualification. The course curriculum includes review and discussion of all Arizona Revised Statutes as well as firearms safety, judgmental shooting, mental conditioning, range qualification, legal issues related to the use of deadly force, and a twenty-question test that must receive a passing score of 80%. This course curriculum meets or exceeds all state requirements for the Arizona CCW Permit.
This is required for your Arizona CCW Permit which is issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety. You are NOT REQUIRED to be an Arizona Resident in order to obtain this Permit. You must be a U.S. Citizen with no felony convictions, no domestic dispute convictions, not suffer from mental illness, and complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to A.R.S. 13-3112.
The Following Subject Matter is Covered:
- All ARS pertaining to Concealed Carry
- Firearm Safety
- Personal Protection
- Judgmental Shooting
- Arizona Firearm Laws
- Use of Deadly Force
- Mental Conditioning
- Interfacing with Law Enforcement
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
- 2 magazines for semi-automatic pistol or 3 speed loaders for a revolver
- Holster (IWB or OWB)
- 25 rounds of factory ammunition (no re-loads)
- Ear protection, eye protection
- Comfortable clothing including hat, tennis shoes or hiking boots (No open-toed shoes)
- Lunch, Snacks and Water. (There will be limited time for lunch)
- There is a (3) Student minimum - If class does not have required students signed up for scheduled date, students may be rolled into next scheduled date.
Note: Includes fingerprinting and assistance in filling out AZCCW packet and range time. An additional fee of $60.00 is required to be paid to AZ DPS and must be sent in with your application.
Course Fee: $120.00
Classroom Evolution: Practical Pistol Building
Range Evolution: Practical Pistol Range D