"Arizona's Premier CCW Training"
"Make Haste Slowly"
Sat, Oct 30|
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
AZ CCW 10/30/2021
The Arizona CCW course combines both the classroom law course covering the Arizona Revised Statutes as well as a Range Qualification. NOTE: Student should have basic understanding of pistol operation. This is NOT a basic pistol course.
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2021, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM MST
Ben Avery Shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
The Arizona Concealed Carry Weapons course combines both the classroom Law Course and Range Qualification. Pertaining to all the Arizona Revised Statutes as well as firearms safety. The course curriculum includes instruction in firearms safety, judgmental shooting, mental conditioning, range qualification, legal issues related to the use of deadly force, and a twenty question test that must receive a passing score of 80%. This course curriculum meets or exceeds all state requirements for the Arizona CCW Permit.
This is required for your Arizona CCW Permit which is issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety. You are NOT REQUIRED to be an Arizona Resident in order to obtain this Permit. The only requirements are that you be a U.S. Citizen with no felony convictions, no domestic dispute convictions and are free of any mental disorders.
The Following Subject Matter is Covered:
- All ARS pertaining to Concealed Carry
- Firearm Safety
- Personal Protection
- Judgmental Shooting
- Use of Deadly Force
- Mental Conditioning
- Interfacing with Law Enforcement
- Understanding Pistol Operation
- Able to Manipulate your Firearm in a safe manner
- Grip Control
- Trigger Control
- Sight Alignment
- Magazine Manipulation
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
- 2 magazines for semi-automatic pistol or 3 speed loaders for a revolver
- IWB or OWB Holster
- 25 rounds of factory ammunition
- (If you are having difficulty finding ammo for class, please contact us)
- Ear protection, eye protection
- Comfortable clothing including tennis shoes or hiking boots (NO open-toed shoes)
- Lunch, Snacks and Water. (There will be limited time for lunch)
- There is a (3) Student minimum - If class does not have required students signed up for scheduled date, students may be rolled into next scheduled date.
This course has a 4 hour classroom evolution and 2 Hour range qualification evolution
Upon qualification, you will receive a ACCWFT certificate to send in with DPS packet
Note: Includes fingerprinting and assistance in filling out AZCCW packet and range time. An additional fee of $60.00 is required to be paid to AZ DPS and must be sent in with your application.
Course Fee-$120.00 Use coupon code CCW20 for 20% off
Classroom Evolution: Small Bore Building
Range Evolution: Pistol Range 3