Sun, Dec 04|
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
AZ CCW 12/04/2022 (Private)
The Arizona CCW course combines both the classroom law course covering the Arizona Revised Statutes as well as a Range Qualification. NOTE: Student should have basic understanding of pistol operation. This is NOT a basic pistol course.
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2022, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM MST
Ben Avery Shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
The Arizona Concealed Carry Weapons course combines both the classroom Law Course and Range Qualification. Pertaining to all the Arizona Revised Statutes as well as firearms safety. The course curriculum includes instruction in firearms safety, shooting use of force decision making, mental conditioning, range qualification, legal issues related to the use of deadly force. Course curriculum exceeds all state requirements for the Arizona CCW Permit. This is a 5-6 Hour course, depending on class size.
The student should have a Basic Understanding of Pistol Operation
The Following Subject Matter is Covered:
- All A.R.S. laws pertaining to Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Use of Deadly Force/Force Decision Making
- Articulating the Decision for the Use of Force
- Contact and interaction with Law Enforcement
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
- 2 magazines for semi-automatic pistol
- Holster (IWB or OWB)
- 50 rounds of factory ammunition (no re-loads)
- Ear protection, eye protection
- Comfortable clothing including hat, athletic shoes or hiking boots (No open-toed shoes)
- Lunch, Snacks and Water. (There will be limited time for lunch)
- Upon qualification, you will receive a ACCWFT certificate to send in with DPS packet
Note: Includes AZ DPS CCW packet and range time.
This is a complete and comprehensive Carrying a Concealed Weapon (CCW) course. Upon completion of the class, you WILL have all documentation to submit to the Arizona Department of Public Safety to issue you an Arizona CCW permit upon successfully passing the criminal history background check.
Classroom Evolution- Small-Bore Building
Range Evolution - Small-Bore Range