Tue, Mar 15|
Basic Pistol Fundamentals 3/15/2022 (Private)
Looking to further refine and improve your shooting skills? If you recently started your shooting journey or you are an experienced shooter looking to refine your existing skills.
Time & Location
Mar 15, 2022, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
Phoenix, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
The ACCWFT Basic Pistol Fundamentals course, is a continuation of the Introduction Basic Pistol course. Basic Pistol Fundamentals is a condensed course. Students will be coached a focused approach on fundamentals of Pistol Shooting. The instructor will apply the latter, in a way you, the student can and will become better versed within your Firearms Platform. Operating safely and proficiently
As a result of your participation in this lesson you will be able to:
- · Understand the importance of Grip control
- · Sight Picture
- · Sight Alignment and how to acquire quickly.
- · State, explain and apply the rules for safe gun handling.
- · Demonstrate how to Manipulate your Pistol Platform in a safe manner.
The live fire exercise generally consists of 200 rounds of ammunition. After 200 rounds, you will be familiarized with your Pistol Platform.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
- Holster, 2 magazines for semi-automatic pistol or 2 speed loaders for a revolver
- 200 rounds of factory ammunition
- Ear protection, eye protection
- Comfortable clothing including hat, tennis shoes or hiking boots
- (No open-toed shoes)
Pistol Range - 4
Duration: 4-hour Range Evolution Only
Basic Pistol Fundamentals$195.00