Sat, Sep 17|
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
Basic Pistol Fundamentals 9/17/2022
The ACCWFT Basic Pistol Fundamentals course, is a continuation of the Introduction Basic Pistol course. Basic Pistol Fundamentals is a condensed course
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2022, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST
Ben Avery Shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
The ACCWFT Basic Pistol Fundamentals course, is a continuation of the Introduction Basic Pistol course. Basic Pistol Fundamentals is a condensed course. Students will be coached a focused approach on fundamentals of Pistol Shooting. The instructor will apply the latter, in a way you, the student can and will become better versed within your Firearms Platform. Operating safely and proficiently
As a result of your participation in this lesson you will be able to:
- · Understand the importance of Grip control
- · Sight Picture
- · Sight Alignment and how to acquire quickly.
- · State, explain and apply the rules for safe gun handling.
- · Demonstrate how to Manipulate your Pistol Platform in a safe manner.
The live fire exercise generally consists of 150 rounds of ammunition. After 150 rounds, you will be familiarized with your Pistol Platform.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
- Holster, 2 magazines for semi-automatic pistol or 2 speed loaders for a revolver
- 150 rounds of factory ammunition
- Ear protection, eye protection
- Comfortable clothing including hat, tennis shoes or hiking boots
- (No open-toed shoes)
This is a (4) Range Evolution only course
NOTE: 3 person minimum. If less than 3 registrations the session will be canceled and registration will be rolled into the next scheduled session.
Range Evolution -4 hours depending on class size
Course Fee: $100.00
Range (Evolution) Pistol Range 3
Basic Pistol Fundamentals$100.00