"Arizona's Premier CCW Training"
"Make Haste Slowly"
Thu, Nov 12|
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
Basic Rifle Fundamentals 11/12/20 (Private Training)
The basic rifle/carbine class is an excellent introduction to the first time rifle/carbine owner that wants to learn the fundamental safety and handling procedures necessary to be a proficient shooter
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2020, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM MST
Ben Avery Shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
Intro To Rifle Operations and Skills
The basic rifle/carbine class is an excellent introduction to the first time rifle/carbine owner that wants to learn the fundamental safety and handling procedures necessary to be a proficient shooter.
This class will go over the basic fundamentals behind all safety and handling procedures that go with your new rifle/carbine. If you just purchased your first AR15 or just got a new hunting rifle; you will learn the proper grip, stance, sight acquisition, and trigger manipulation to have full confidence in using your firearm. From the first time shooter to the person looking to just get re-acquainted, this class is the perfect first step.
- Firearm Safety
- How to operate your rifle
- How to load your rifle
- How to operate the action on your rifle
- How to operate the safety on your rifle, during transition executional shooting.
Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance
- Proper grip
- Sight picture
- Trigger execution
- Breath Control
- Rifle or Carbine with sling and 200 rounds of ammunition
- 2 magazines minimum for Firearms Platform
- Knee and elbow pads – recommended
- Eye and ear protection – Electronic ear protection is recommended
- Magazine pouches and or dump pouch
- Body armor (optional)
- Clothing appropriate for weather
- Lunch, snacks, water (there will be limited time for lunch)
Course Length: 3 hour classroom evolution and 3 hour range evolution
ACCWFT Course Certificate received upon completion
Classroom Evolution- Activity Center
Range Evolution- Practical Pistol A