Sat, Apr 15|
Tactical Defensive Pistol 4/15/2023 (Private)
Students will take away from this course, not only a better tactician with the Handgun Platform. Understanding all of its operational issues and how to remedy those latter.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM MDT
Phoenix, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
Tactical Handgun Tactics
Students will take away from this course, not only a better tactician with the Handgun Platform. Understanding all of its operational issues and how to remedy those latter. Also, the necessary requirements to engage or not to engage if a threat is encountered.
- Safe handling of firearm
- duress.Comfort with loading and unloading pistol under
- Firing pistol with accuracy at close range (Timed Evolution)
- Movement Drills
- Firing from concealment and different positions
- accuracy.Firing pistol with single dominate and non-dominate hand with
- Target identification
- Tactical reloading
- Malfunction clearance
- Understanding the operational procedures of Defensive Tactical Pistol
- Basic Nomenclature of Defensive Pistol
- Handgun with OWB holster
- Minimum 200 rounds of ammunition
- 3 magazines (minimum)
- recommended.Knee Pads –
- Eye and ear protection – Electronic ear protection is recommended.
- Ball Cap
- Magazine pouches or dump pouch
- Battle Belt set-up (Recommended)
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Lunch, snacks, water (there will be limited time for lunch)
Course Length: 5.5- hours
Classroom Evolution -3 hours
Range Evolution - 2.5- hours
This is a Tier II course.
Prerequisite Tactical Pistol fundamental Tactics
ACCWFT Certificate received upon completion.
Classroom Evolution - Smalbore Building
Range Evolution - Pistol Range 4
Course Fee - $160.00
Tactical Defensive Pistol