Thu, May 19|
Introduction to Basic Pistol (Private) 5/19/22
The ACCWFT Basic Pistol course with American CCW Firearms Training is approximately a 5-hour (Private)course. It is a condensed course from the NRA BOP course. Students will learn the Basics of Pistol Shooting and receive instruction in safety, gun handling.
Time & Location
May 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM MST
Phoenix, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
The ACCWFT Basic Pistol Course introduces students to the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely. Through this course, the students will learn about pistol parts and operation, ammunition, gun safety, pistol shooting fundamentals, and pistol shooting activities. The Basic Pistol Course will also help prepare the student for participation in other courses. To teach the basic knowledge, skills, and operating procedures necessary for owning and operating a pistol safely and proficiently Know the fundamental rules for safe handling of a gun Types of pistols (revolvers vs semi-automatics) Knowledge of ammunition Pistol inspection, maintenance, and cleaning As a result of your participation in this lesson you will be able to:
- State the course goal and any special requirements for the lessons.
- Identify the principal parts of a pistol and the types of pistol actions.
- Demonstrate how they function.
- State, explain and apply the rules for safe gun handling.
- Demonstrate how to handle a pistol in a safe manner.
Range Qualification The live fire exercise generally consists of 100 rounds of ammunition. After 100 rounds, you will be acclimated with the gun and be able to demonstrate the skills learned in the classroom environment. After this training, you will be prepared to visit any range and apply this knowledge which you have learned.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver
- 3 magazines for semi-automatic pistol or 3 speed loaders for a revolver
- Holster and magazines for semi-automatic pistol or holster and speed loaders for revolver
- 100 rounds of factory ammunition
- Ear protection, eye protection Hat, comfortable clothing including tennis shoes or hiking boots, Lunch, Snacks and Water.
Completion of range qualification you will receive an ACCWFT certified Diploma
Classroom Evolution - Activity Center
Range Evolution - Practical Pistol F
Course Fee - $190.00