Americans enjoy a right that citizens of many other countries do not—
the right to own firearms. But with that right comes responsibility.
It is the gun owner’s responsibility to store, operate and maintain his or her
firearms safely. It is the gun owner’s responsibility to ensure that unauthorized and
untrained individuals cannot gain access to his or her firearms. It’s also the gun owner’s responsibility to learn and follow all applicable laws that pertain to the purchase, possession, and use of firearms in his or her jurisdiction.
Guns are neither safe or unsafe by themselves.
When people practice responsible gun ownership, firearms are safe.
This course is an Introduction course for the individual who has never owned a Firearm and is interested in owning their First Firearm
. This course has now both a classroom evolution and range evolution to teach the necessary information to SAFE ownership and OPERATION for all Firearms: This includes not only Various Pistols but also Long Guns training evolution.
The Range evolution will be Pistol and Rifle Platforms
- AR Platform with 2 magazines and 100 rounds of ammunition (If you own one)
- Handgun with holster/magazine holsters and 100 rounds of ammunition (If You own one)
- Minimum 2 magazines for each Firearms Platform
- If you do not own either firearm platforms we can provide for Range Evolution
- Eye and ear protection – Electronic ear protection is recommended
- Clothing appropriate for weather
- Lunch, snacks, water (there will be limited time for lunch)
Course Completion Students will receive an ACCWFT Certificate of Completion
Course fee: $145.00 Use Coupon Code SUMMER10 for 10% discount
Classroom Evolution - Activity Center
Range Evolution - Practical Pistol Bay A