Time is TBD|
Ben Avery shooting Facility
Shotgun/Pistol Transition Tactics TBD
The Shotgun/Pistol Transitions Course is a one-day advance level course based on combative marksmanship with the Shotgun and Pistol Weapons Platform. This course is similar as the AR/Pistol Transition course.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Ben Avery shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
SHOTGUN/ PISTOL TRANSITION TACTICS
The Shotgun/Pistol Transitions Course is a one-day advance level course based on combative marksmanship with the Shotgun and Pistol Weapons Platform. This course is similar as the AR/Pistol Transition course. Though the Primary is your Tactical Shotgun!
You will develop speed and precision while utilizing cover and movement to gain a
"TACTICAL ADVANTAGE". Training will cover a wide variety of drills from rapid positional shooting, shooting with a mixture of speed and precision, fighting from cover, dealing with reloads and malfunctions, shooting on the move, and basic transitioning to a Pistol Platform in close-range encounters.
COURSE LESSON POINTS
- Rapidly move into prone and various kneeling positions to engage targets.
- Execute the fundamentals of marksmanship while engaging targets while stationary, on the move, and from behind cover.
- Demonstrate a basic transition from shotgun to pistol and back to shotgun.
- Recognize stoppages and perform simplified weapons manipulations skills such as immediate action, remedial action.
- Reloads at unpredictable times during an engagement sequence.
- Develop a balance of speed and precision during engagement drills using point shooting, precision shooting, and perfect sighted-fire fundamentals.
- Shotgun with sling and 75 rounds of ammunition.
- Handgun with holster and 250 rounds of ammunition
- (3-4) magazines for Pistol Platform
- Battle Belt (Suggested)
- Knee and elbow pads – recommended.
- Eye and Ear protection
- Ball Cap or Boonie Hat
- Magazine pouches or dump pouch.
- Body armor (optional)
- Chest Rig (optional)
- Clothing appropriate for weather
Lunch, snacks, water (there will be limited time for lunch)
Course Length: Range Evolution 4-5 hours (Depending on class size)
Range Evolution Pistol Range - 2
Advance Pistol Tactics$175.00