Sat, Sep 19|
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
Tactical Rifle Fundamentals 9/19/20
Advanced Tactical Rifle Fundamentals is a one-day intermediate level course based on combative marksmanship with the AR carbine platform.
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2020, 8:00 PM – Sep 20, 2020, 3:00 PM
Ben Avery Shooting Facility, 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85086, USA
About The Event
Advanced Tactical Rifle Fundamentals is a one-day intermediate level course based on combative marksmanship with the AR carbine platform. You will develop speed and precision while utilizing cover and movement to gain a tactical advantage. Material will cover a wide variety of topics from rapid positional shooting, shooting with a mixture of speed and precision, fighting from cover, dealing with reloads and malfunctions, shooting on the move.
Students will receive upon completion a certificate.
- Rapidly move into prone and various kneeling positions to engage targets
- Execute the fundamentals of marksmanship while engaging targets
- Whilestationary, on the move and from behind cover.
- Recognize stoppages and perform simplified weapons manipulations skills such as immediate action, remedial action, and reloads at unpredictable times during an engagement sequence
- Develop a balance of speed and precision during engagement drills using point shooting, precision shooting, and perfect sighted-fire fundamentals
- Ammunition Requirements specific to Firearms Platform.
- Factory Ammunition only........ NO RELOADS!!!!!
- Minimum 3 magazines for your Firearms Platform
- Knee and elbow pads – recommended
- Eye and ear protection – Electronic ear protection is recommended
- Magazine pouches or dump pouch
- Body armor (optional)
- Clothing appropriate for weather
- Lunch, snacks, water (there will be limited time for lunch)
Course Length: 2 hour classroom evolution and 4 hour range evolution
ACCWFT Certificate upon completion
Course Fee $150.00
Classroom Evolution - Rifle Silhouette Building
Range Evolution - Rifle Range 1